This is Part 2 of a three-part series dedicated to programming for the sport of strongman. Read Part 1 here.
- This program is very specific and can be run multiple times, just start over.
- YOU can’t half-ass this style of training. If you miss days, it does affect the outcome.
- Try to make no modifications to it the first time though.
- It’s going to be difficult. If you find it easy, you are going too light.
- Rest and nutrition are just as important as the training.
- Form and rep quality are paramount.
- A positive mind-set during training does wonders for your outcome.
- To view a larger version of each week, simply click.
- For a tutorial on “stone loaders,” please see embedded video below the graphics.
Notice: Program design is copyright Michael Gill. It may not be reprinted in whole or part without permission of the author. All program designs are original ideas by the author; author gives full credit to all strength coaches and authors he has read or worked with (especially the Bulgarians).
Michael Gill can be reached for additional coaching at michaelgill100 [at] gmail.com. Add him on Facebook and Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat @prostrongman.
The post An Introduction to Programming for Strongman: A 12-Week Plan (Part 2 of 3) appeared first on BarBend.