Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Strongman Pushes a Car That Was Deliberately Blocking His Driveway

If you’re going to purposely block someone’s driveway, make sure they don’t have a strongman on speed dial.

Abi Mustafa lives in Luton, a town about 30 miles north of London, and she had a problem. According to The Daily Mail, she lives on a public road and had been parking her car in front of her neighbor’s house. Her neighbors don’t have a driveway so she thought it wouldn’t be such a big deal, but it turned into a month-long feud that culminated in her neighbors parking their car over Mustafa’s driveway, purposely blocking the entrance.

That’s when she called her nephew, Hakan Acar, better known in local strongman circles as The Tulk. That’s short for “The Turkish Hulk.”

Acar turned up and was unable to resolve the dispute. Then he had an idea. He later said, “I’ve pulled eight and a half tonne trucks before so a one-tonne Corsa wasn’t going to be a problem.”

You can guess what happened next.

Note that he quickly realized that Crocs aren’t great footwear for pushing cars. (Climbing shoes are a more common choice.)

Acar was quoted as saying,

I was worried that the hand brake might have been on – and I was trying to work out whether it was front or rear wheel drive. Then it just started moving.”

I’m quite a calm person – I’m not an angry person at all but hearing the way he spoke to my auntie just upset me a bit.

To be honest I didn’t go over with the intention of actually pushing the car in the first place. I just wanted to see how heavy it was but then I realised I could move it.

Unfortunately for Acar, local police have confirmed that he’s being investigated for criminal damage to their vehicle. He called this “a shame,” saying that,

I know the car is not damaged. I moved it out of the way but it is fine, so this just feels childish.

At least he got in a good workout.

Featured image via Caters Clips on YouTube.

The post Strongman Pushes a Car That Was Deliberately Blocking His Driveway appeared first on BarBend.

No comments:

Post a Comment